02 Jan What Is Nutritional IV Therapy?
What Is Nutritional IV Therapy?
Intravenous therapy, commonly called IV therapy or just IV, is the process of delivering fluids or nutrients directly into a vein.
The high concentration of nutrients allows the body to repair itself and fight disease, which makes this an essential tool for everyone who wants to achieve their healthiest, most optimal self!
What Is an IV?
An IV is a procedure in which a health care professional inserts a needle into a vein in your arm and injects infused vitamins, minerals, and other healthy ingredients directly into your bloodstream. This allows the nutrients to be fully absorbed due to bypassing the digestive system, which means that 100% of the nutrients are absorbed by the body.
What Can IV Therapy Do For Me?
IV Therapy can make a huge difference in your quality of life. If you are feeling sick, tired, and worn out, it may not just be sickness or lack of sleep. Many times, that is the body’s way of signaling that something is missing.
Most importantly, IV therapy isn’t just to prevent illnesses or gain energy. Whether you are looking to sleep better, perform better, or want to have more stamina in your day-to-day life, IV therapy is the perfect next step.
Why Are IV’s Important?
IV therapy is the quickest and most effective way to get the nutrients you need to not only survive, but THRIVE. The reason for this is that these nutrients go directly into your bloodstream and are absorbed much more easily. Nutrients consumed orally have to go through your digestive system and be metabolized before your body can use them, which is a slow process, and some of those precious nutrients are lost.
What Are The Benefits?
Poor absorption of vitamins and minerals can have serious consequences. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies can lead to a host of health problems, including anemia, osteoporosis, and birth defects.
By incorporating IV’s into your wellness routine, you can enjoy a ton of benefits, such as:
- Absorb Essential Nutrients
- Bypass the digestive system and absorb nutrients more efficiently by delivering nutrients directly into the body.
- Optimize Health
- Address nutrient deficiencies to correct imbalances and support the body through recovery from illness.
- Build Immunity
- Provide essential vitamins and minerals, which are vital to maintaining and supporting a healthy immune system.
- Promote Natural Energy
- Fight symptoms of fatigue by infusing energy-boosting nutrients like our Vitamin B Complex and Energy Cocktail.
- Improve Cardiovascular Health
- Reduce the risk of health conditions with a treatment that lowers blood pressure and reduces inflammation.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Promote weight loss by detoxifying the body, improving digestion, and supporting healthy thyroid function.
- Replenish & Rehydrate
- Replenish lost electrolytes and rehydrate the body to alleviate headaches, nausea, and fatigue.
- Accelerate Wound Healing
- Support the body’s natural healing process with faster wound healing and reduced tissue scarring
- Slow the Signs of Aging
- Improve the health of skin cells with hydration and essential nutrients for a more youthful appearance.
IV therapy is a safe and effective way to treat illnesses, dehydration, replace minerals, and more. You may feel some mild discomfort at the site where the IV is inserted, but that will subside quickly.
Now that you know what an IV is and what it can do for you, be sure to ask your doctor if an IV is right for you, or visit our website to learn more: http://iveffect.com
All of our IVs are made from all-natural, freshly compounded ingredients with no preservatives or additives.
Loking for more advanced IV options to take your health and biology to the next level? Check out Our Most Advanced, Cutting-Edge Treatments Yet — The Future of Medicine.